Monday, May 16, 2016

Gratis Shopping / Gratis Alışverişi

Hello everyone!

First, I want to say that we have recently moved into our own house, and I am establishing our stuffs and home office as well. As I have not found a job and wasting my most time in home so I am thinking I am going to blog what I like to do. By the way, I know my some readers are from Turkey, hence I will write my blog in both Turkish and English. I believe I will have much more fun from this!
That is why, today I would like to blog about my Gratis shopping. To be honest, I went to buy Real Techniques Brush Set that I do not have, but unfortunately there was nothing to have. Thus, I bought them on Kozmela and now still waiting for them to arrive. (When they arrive, I will blog them too!)
-

Merhaba arkadaşlar!

İlk olarak yeni evimize sonunda taşınmış bulunmaktayız. Her ne kadar tam olarak yerleşememiş olsak da kısmen bitmiş sayılmakta. En azından ofiste vakit geçirebilmek için vaktim var diyebilirim. Hala daha iş bulamadığım için zamanımın çoğu kısmını evde harcadığımdan dolayı bundan sonra yapmaktan hoşlandığım şeyleri hem İngilizce hem de Türkçe yazmaya karar verdim. Ah ne hoş!

Bugün de Gratis'ten yaptığım alışverişi paylaşmayı düşündüm. Aslına bakarsanız Gratis'e bende olmayan Real Techniques fırçalarından almaya gitmiştim ama ne yazık ki kalmadığından Kozmela'dan sipariş ettim. Umarım bugün elime ulaşırlar. Onları da paylaşmayı düşünüyorum tabiki.

So, what I bought:





1- Diadermine Nemlendirici Temizleme Sütü / Diadermine Hydrating Cleansing Milk

This is not the first time I have ever tried it. Yes, I used this product before. That's why I bought it again. Although it says it is also for eyes, when I apply it to my eyes, it hurts little bit. Anyway, I like its effect and softness.

-

Daha önce de denemiş ve severek kullandığım bir ürün. Göz için de yazıyor olmasına rağmen gözlerime uyguladığımda hafif bir yanma hissetsem de yumuşak oluşunu seviyorum.



2- Diadermine Yatıştırıcı Tonik / Diadermine Tonic

It's been a while since I did not use tonics because I feel there is no effect at all. Yet, I just want to try it again.

-

Hiçbir etki göremediğimden midir nedir uzun zamandır tonik kullanmasam da yine de tekrar denemek amaçlı aldığım bir ürün.



3- Diadermine Peeling

To be honest I have been using this products for at least one year because I love it more than any peeling products. Even if I still hear that Clinique or something like is better I swear if you use this peeling, you will think as I do. It does not harm your face. When I was using Clinique, it dried my T zones. Although I used moisturizing cream. Maybe the other peelings can make your face soft, I do not know but I can still say that you will see the result when you use it two or three times a week.

-

Dürüst olmak gerekirse bu ürünü en az bir yıldır severek kullanıyorum. Hala daha Clinique gibi ürünlerin daha iyi olduğunu iddia edenleri bilerek bu ürün benim yüzüme daha hitap ettiğini söyleyebilirim ki Clinique ürünlerini kullandığımda her zaman T bölgemi kurutmuştur bu velet. Evet nemlendirici kremlere rağmen. Bilemiyorum o ürünleri kullanıp da mutlu olanlarınız da vardır elbet.


4- Diadermine Hassas Yüz Yıkama Jeli / Diadermine Cleansing Gel for Dry and Sensitive Face

It has Vitamin C and white tea. And this product is really good for a skin care routine. Because after using it daily, you will feel your face less dry and also if you are struggling with blackheads on your face especially on your nose, this product is the best. Believe me, you won't be disappointed.

-

Günlük kullanım için ideal olan Vitamin C ve beyaz çay içeren, kuru ve hassas ciltlere + siyah noktalara birebir bir ürün olduğunu iddia edebilirim. Günden güne yüzünüzdeki yumuşaklığı hissederken siz de benim gibi siyah noktalardan müzdaripseniz özellikle de burun kısmından şikayetçiyseniz bu ürünü denemede geçmeyin derim.




5- GOSH Bronzing Powder 02 Natural Glow

Actually I was searching for a bronzer and thinking I would buy one from M.A.C. Yet, when I was looking for which one on Youtube, I came across this product which was praised by most people. To be honest, I never tried Gosh products before but I can say that now I love this bronzing powder. If you have a fair skin just like me, it is good for conturing. I tried The Balm, Note, Golden Rose etc. to concur my face, but I do not like any of them. Some of them made my face as if I just draw my face with a pen, some made nothing. So, this product is loved by me. ^^

-

Doğrusu bir süredir bronzer arayışı içerisindeydim ve M.A.C.'ten almayı düşünüyordum. Youtube'dan birkaç ürün önerisine bakarken Gosh ürününe denk geldim ve daha önce hiçbir ürününü denememiş olmama rağmen aldığı övgülerden dolayı denemeye karar verdim. İyi de yapmışım aslında. Çünkü daha önce The Balm, Note, Golden Rose gibi markaların bronzerlarını alıp kontürleme yaptığımda bazıları yüzümü çamur gibi yapıp bazılarında da hiçbir değişiklik gözlemleyememiştim. Eğer siz de benim gibi soluk benizliyseniz ve kontür işlemi için pudra arıyorsanız Gosh ürününe bir göz atmanızı öneririm.



6- L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique Primer

Again, when I was looking for a bronzer, I saw this primer too, and it was highly loved. That's why I wanted to have it. I have used it two times and like it. But, I am not sure if it is so good or not. When I use this base again, and if I am satisfied with, I will blog about it again of course! And that is all for today guys. So stay tuned and make your day gorgeous! xx

-

Bronzer ararkene bu ürüne de denk gelmiştim. Beğenilen bir ürünmüş kendileri o yüzden alayım dedim. İki kez denediğim için tam olarak bir yorum yapamıyorum kendisi hakkında ama ileriki zamanlarda beğenirsem şayet bir post yazabilirim. Evet arkadaşlar şimdilik bu kadar. Kendinize iyi bakın, sağlıcakla kalın! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment